Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I know if I have a legal claim?

    If you or a loved one has been injured or negatively affected by a pharmaceutical drug, device, product or harmful substance, contacting a lawyer will help you determine your legal options. Dunken Law Group can help determine the validity of your claim.
  • What do I need to file a claim?

    We are here to help you gather all information needed. We can help you order medical records that will help determine the validity of your claim.
  • What if I can't afford to hire an attorney?

    Not to worry. We only get paid if we settle your claim. If we are unable to reach a settlement, you will owe us nothing.
  • Will I have to pay anything to settle my claim?

    No. You will not have any out of pocket expenses. Any expenses will be deducted from compensation you receive.
  • Will I have to appear in court?

    Most likely, no. We will handle filing all paperwork with the courts.
  • How long will it take to receive my settlement?

    That is a good question. It could take several years before a settlement is reached. We will keep you posted on any and all developments that occur with your claim.
  • Can I get an advance on my settlement?

    Unfortunately you are not able to receive any advances on potential settlements.

Ask Us